Unorthodox Crafts

Picture
I grew up in Maryland where picking crabs is an art. Getting the meat out of a Chesapeake blue crab requires patience and determination.  There is only about 1 ounce of meat in each crab, and you have to meticulously separate the meat from thin shelves of cartilage.  It is slow going! Although other types of crabs are easier to pick, the meat of the Maryland crab is especially sweet and tasty - worth the effort to those of us who grew up there.

When hosting a crab feast, some of my Maryland friends often ask that each guest pick a crab for the house for every crab that they eat.  The extra crab meat is then frozen for later use.  That way the host gets help picking the crabs, and the guests get to enjoy half of the crabs they pick (usually along with a fair amount of beer).  And then you can enjoy a fantastic crab dip at Thanksgiving long after crab season is over (at least if you have a sister-in-law like mine)!

Picture
Four purses under construction simultaneously
How does this relate to purses??? Well, when I am making necktie purses or cases, I usually make 3 or 4 at a time - it is much more efficient to do it this way.  I also find that I am  more efficient when I am working on a custom order;  I am  anxious to get it done because I know it has a home.  Aware of this phenomenon, I have come up with a method of building up my stash of necktie products.   In the spirit of "picking a crab for the house,"  I sew several purses for my stash for each custom purse that I make.  And with 14 custom orders currently awaiting construction, I know I will have plenty of new purses for the upcoming holiday craft fairs.  And, if I am lucky, I will also get some of Sarah's crab dip...

Comments

Different thing to do because i have never seen such an amazing way to make a purse here with this technique. I am sure you are gonna love this trick soon.

05/22/2017 09:28

At first I got confused because of the title since it looks like you are going to be talking about crabs only good thing I scrolled down. I was able to see that it is also about purse and how related they are. You were able to apply your knowledge about crabs in your business. The way you are doing is efficient for you get to create purses for your customers that they will want and you will also get some extra to sell to anyone. Your creations look wonderful, I would love to get my hands on some of them.

Picking the crabs and making the crafts for the use and implementation of the goodness and triumph. It is the construction and designs of the crafts that are vital and performed. It is done and utilized in this whole perspective and enduring. It is the fight and exact conception. It is simple and vital

04/11/2016 06:30

Unorthodox crafts are mentioned and organize with the efficiency and primacy. It is obvious and related to the difficult tasks and all project. Is is funded and founded on the pretext and background of the norms. It is implied and attached with the reformed and enhanced tendency.

09/20/2016 04:24

What I really want is to taste a real crab meat.

10/19/2016 04:34

When you submit an order form at our website, we will analyze it in details and delegate the order to a suitable writer from our team. That is why the final paper you receive from us is always flawless!

10/27/2016 06:10

Clean Master has an app manager that manages all the apps on your device.

12/28/2016 12:33

onlinedissertationservice.com guarantees your satisfaction with custom written dissertation!

01/27/2017 00:19

Kik for PC

02/23/2017 07:15

Google Allo App Apk Download: The biggest search engine was launched two messaging apps which were the main highlight of the keynote of Google I/O event 2017 those are Google Also Apk and Google Duo. Google Allow Apk is a messaging app that makes you to texting easier and more impressive in a productive manner with its features.

05/30/2017 03:31

Kendriya Vidyalayas Challan are a prestigious and reputed chain of schools in India that are directly under the central government

06/17/2017 06:47

Calgary limo companies provide a unique service to traveling business people. They provide luxury rides to some of the most beautiful scenery in the World.

07/05/2017 02:15

Nice collection of purses.

Crabs are quite tasty actually.

07/20/2017 08:40

Music Maniac Pro for Android gadget will give a stage to get your most loved music from around the globe. In this instructional exercise we got you the manual for introduce the Music Maniac Pro Apk

08/02/2017 06:59

Dependence jio free phone is intending to dispatch a 4G-empowered element telephone that could be evaluated as low as Rs 1,500. As indicated by a report in Financial Express, Jio is now in converses with Chinese producers to source these telephones.

08/19/2017 06:46

Offer extraordinary data about your blog , Blog truly accommodating for us . We read your blog , share most valuable data in blog . A debt of gratitude is in order for share your blog here .

08/30/2017 11:17

Thanks your post it really so helpful......

10/12/2017 12:25